1. Web Designer Talent Hunt Hiring for IT Company
Lotus Interworks Inc is an advanced technology company with leadership team form Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Stanford University, and Harvard University. Candidates must be keenly inquisitive and passionate about design and keen eye for detail. Must have expertise on Web Page Development and Design. We are interested in candidates with exceptional skills to seasoned professional designers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conceptualize, built prototype & implement creative web UI designs which delight end-users.
- Collaborate with web developer teams & other relevant stake holders to deliver projects on time using iterative development model.
- Establish design guidelines & standards to build rich and reusable web pages/ elements / themes.
- Engage in creating the required assets like icons, images, logos, videos, banners, headers, footers etc. as per client requirements.
- Technically guide junior members in the team as needed.
- Extensive hands-on experience in designing web pages using WordPress, Divi, HTML, CSS or any similar industry standard tools.
- Sound understanding of web design principles & guidelines.
- Solid understanding of layout principles, colour theory & typography.
- Innovative and possessing creative design ideas.
- Good team player who proactively works in achieving team & company goals.
- Quick learner and capable of mastering new skills efficiently.
- Should possess excellent communication skills and be able to prepare technical PPT's outlining web designs, conduct demos and document repeatable procedures to facilitate knowledge transfer amongst team members & to relevant stakeholders.
- Organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Educational qualifications - Any degree with diploma in Web design, BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MCA or any similar relevant field.
Required skills :-
- Solid experience in designing responsive web pages using any industry standard web design technologies / tools like HTML, CSS, WordPress etc.
- Graphic design experience using Photoshop, Illustrator or any similar tools.
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design techniques.
- Basic knowledge of SEO guidelines.
- Sound knowledge of any industry standard wireframe tools like Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision etc.